Pathology Resource Network • Shreveport, LA
Full-Time | Experience - At least 2 year(s) | Degree - 4 Year Degree | Healthcare - Health Services, Other Great Industries | Professional Services, Other
Delta Pathology is current accepting applications for a Full Time Cytogenetic Technologist.
- Responsibilities include performing complete chromosomal analysis and/or FISH analysis using high resolution microscopes and a digital imaging system.
- Tissue culture procedures, harvesting, slide making, GTW Banding, analysis, automated imaging and karyotyping procedures, and reagent preparation.
- Perform chromosome analysis, identify cell lines and breakpoints accurately and summarize test results using correct International System for Cytogenetic Nomenclature (ISCN).
- Must be able to handle high volume work within established time frames.
- Performs and evaluate troubleshooting procedures. FISH (Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization) experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Cytogenetics or Biological Sciences, Louisiana State Clinical Laboratory Specialist (CLS) License and ASCP Board Certification in Cytogenetics (ASCP-CG) required.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Cytogenetic Technologist required. Excellent benefits and salary commensurate with experience.
If interested please fax your resume to 318-364-2077 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Post ID: 32739392 shreveport